Thursday, April 1, 2010

Another life saved!

Recently, Oyuna, a young woman from Melanie's G12 group shared this testimony with us. We hope it encourages you as much as it encouraged us!


I was in the doctor's waiting room waiting to go in. There was another girl there and I gathered that she was there to have an abortion. I was very concerned for her and began to ask her some questions. She said that she barely knew the father and that she was studying in university. She had no money and no one to help her. I told her that abortion is wrong, that it is the same as murder. She had never heard that before and she became upset but told me that she had no other choice. I begged her, on behalf of her child to reconsider. I even told her that my husband and I would take the baby! Then I went in to see my doctor.

After I saw the doctor I waited for the girl. She took a long time to come out but I waited the whole time, praying that she would change her mind. She came out of the doctor's office and saw me there and came over and told me that she didn't now how she would ever make it but she decided to keep her baby. I was so thankful to God that He answered my prayer and saved this baby's life!

I gave the girl my phone number and we parted ways. I still pray for her but I know that God will finish what He started. Praise God!

2 comments:

Sara said...

God is good!! Thank you for being obedient to Him and letting Him use you to speak the truth and love.

April 2, 2010 at 2:06 AM
Gerlee said...

WOW. Praise God. nothing is impossible to Him. i would like to help her whatever i can. is she Mongolian?

April 2, 2010 at 9:59 PM